The 12 months 2020 positive didn’t prove the way in which anybody anticipated getting into. However that meant we have been all hit with a shocking group of combined martial arts storylines.
Storylines comparable to:
- Conor McGregor’s profitable return, and his plans for a “season” getting thwarted
- Stars like Jon Jones and Jorge Masvidal pushing again on the UFC’s pay construction
- Khabib Nurmagomedov’s retirement
- The UFC returning to motion throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- UFC begins retiring and others shifting on to Bellator and the PFL
What to make of all this? MMA Junkie’s personal Mike Bohn and John Morgan have loads of ideas on the subject, which you’ll be able to hear within the video above.