BAYSIDE, QUEENS — Two FDNY firefighters have been hospitalized after battling a blaze that broke out noon Tuesday on the roof of a Bayside constructing, in keeping with an company spokesperson.
The fireplace was reported about 12:45 p.m. at 43-23 Bell Blvd., a two-story business constructing, the FDNY mentioned.
The constructing was most not too long ago residence to The Bell Club, a rebranded growth of Excessive Muay Thai Kickboxing that opened in 2017.
Firefighters managed to extinguish the flames in underneath an hour, however the effort left two officers with accidents, in keeping with the spokesperson.
The reason for the fireplace is underneath investigation.
The principles of replying:
- Be respectful. This can be a area for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language can be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual title, and again up your claims.
- Maintain it native and related. Make certain your replies keep on matter.
- Evaluation the Patch Community Guidelines.