- Paulie Malignaggi, a former world champion boxer, takes on Artem Lobov, an ex UFC fighter, on Saturday, June 22 in Tampa, Florida.
- Malignaggi and Lobov are headlining a Naked Knuckle Preventing Championship 6 occasion, the newest installment on a brand new promotion and a revitalized sport that has taken the fight trade by storm.
- It looks like a traditional fight sports activities battle, however Malignaggi and Lobov will duke it out with no gloves — which implies it is going to be a bloody battle, as naked knuckles trigger numerous cuts on the face.
- Enterprise Insider spoke to each fighters and the occasion’s promoter David Feldman to get a greater understanding of why they do that.
- Warning: The phrases, images, and video on this story are not for the faint-hearted.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When you like bloodbaths, learn on.